Pediatric Rheumatologists will usually treat complaints of pain in the musculoskeletal system (joints, muscles, bones, or tendons), other symptoms of arthritis, or any rheumatic diseases.
Pediatric Rheumatologists will usually treat the following:
- Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis (CRMO or CMO)
- Juvenile dermatomyositis
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Mixed connective tissue disease
- Periodic fever syndromes
- Scleroderma or systemic sclerosis
- Systematic lupus erythematosus
- Uveitis (in conjunction with ophthalmologists)
See more below.